Q:  What are your Walk-In Office Hours?

A:    The office will close if the Montrose School District announces  early dismissal or a snow day.  Any changes to the schedule will be posted on the home page.

Monday --  9:00 - 12:00; 1:00-3:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 12:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 12:00

Q:  I need a Building Permit Application.  Do I need to pick one up at the City Office?

A:  You may print the  Building_Permit_Application.pdf, fill it out with a drawing of your project.  Once your Building Permit Application is received with the required drawing, your request will be sent to the Building and Planning Committee.  They will have 48 hours (2 business days) to review and approve or deny the request.  Building Permits will not be issued on the same day as the application is received.  Please plan accordingly.

Q:  What do I need to do to have water, sewer and garbage services turned on or changed to my name?

A:  You may print the APPLICATION_for_Service.pdf and return with your $200 cash deposit.  Once received, we will establish a time to have services turned on.

Q:  Can I pay my Water Bill with a online or with a credit card/e-check?

A:  Yes!  Please see the "Online Payments" page for more information and link to submit your payment.  Note there is a convenience fee for online payments.  

Q:  Can I make reservations for the campground?

A:  Check the Camping page on this site for the latest information on reservations. 

Q:  How do I submit a complaint to the city?

A:  Fill out a Complaint_Form.pdf and return to the city via email, mail or drop box.

Q:  Where are the minutes from the Special Council Meeting on Animal Complaints?

A:  Minutes_of_the__Special_Montrose_City_Councl_04-01-17.pdf

Send any questions to montrose@goldenwest.net   or call us at 605-363-5065